Copyright (C) 2008 SunEagle Bay Owners Association. All Rights Reserved
SUNEAGLE BAY BOARD MEETINGS 3RD SATURDAY OF EVERY ODD MONTH
10:00 AM AT THE CABANA
JANUARY, MARCH, MAY, JULY, SEPTEMBER, NOVEMBER
Click on Fishing & Other Links for the latest edition of
Lake Fork Area News
Because of the restrictions implemented by the state and county pertaining to public gatherings which is still in effect, the
March meeting that was rescheduled for April 18 has been canceled.
Updates on SEB business:
1. There will be two positions
on the board of directors open this July. If you wish to run in the upcoming election please send an email to
All candidates will be able to speak at the May 16th meeting.
2. Road repairs are currently under way so please
be aware that some streets may be closed for a short period of time.
3. We hope to have the public restrooms open within the
next two weeks.
4. The pool room construction is under way and on schedule. New equipment should be going in within the next
5. The foreclosure process has been completed on 5 lots. Once we receive the deeds from Wood County the property’s will
6. Financial reports for January and February will be available on Saturday the 18th at the Cabana if you want
7. Tom Smith the CPA working on our audit unexpectedly passed away this January. Glen Davis in Quitman has agreed to
complete the audit and have it available for the
May 16th meeting.
8. We are working on the possibility of having a video meeting
live streamed in case the pandemic stretches into the month of May. Currently we do not feel this is going to be necessary
but we are taking all necessary measurements in order to make sure that the May 16th owners meeting is conducted on schedule. We appreciate
everyone’s understanding on these matters as these are not normal times.
Thank you. Charles Tillison